Doros Metalstübchen
Doros Metalstübchen
Doros Metalstübchen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Doros Metalstübchen

Ein kleines, nettes Rock & Metal Stübchen.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

new Show in Netherlands mit CYRCUS

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Doro
Admin
Admin
Doro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 231

new Show in Netherlands mit CYRCUS Empty
BeitragThema: new Show in Netherlands mit CYRCUS   new Show in Netherlands mit CYRCUS Icon_minitimeDo 3 März 2011 - 17:03

I know it's been soooooo long since I've written to you and it's about time! :-) Welcome to all of you who are new to the newsletter. With all of the touring and traveling and writing and recording, it's hard to keep up sometimes.

And now, there are some events to announce:

- First of all, I'll be playing 2 shows in bella Italia on March 15 (Cannobio) and March 16 (Omegna). We'll be right on the beautiful Lake Maggiore not far from the Swiss border, so if you're within driving range, I'd love to see you! Also, those concerts are free entry, on a donation basis.

- There's been a NEW SHOW ADDED, which will be my first ever solo show in the Netherlands! Come see me at the Rock Temple in Kerkrade March 26 with special support guests / good friends / incredible band CYRCUS!!!! Doors are @ 19:30 and tix are EUR 10,- in advance. Kerkrade is just over the German border in the South of the Netherlands, near Aachen. It's also not that far from the Belgian border, so... ROAD TRIP!

- For the shows listed above, I will be joined by 2 fabulous members of my US band, Paul-O on guitar (who btw is the American Doppelganger of Bas Maas :-) and Mark B on bass, as well as 2 rockin' Germans, der Simon-O on keys and Philip K on drums & percussion. The set list will be partly intimate acoustic, partly full-on electric in your face featuring songs from my solo albums, songs I've written for or co-written with various bands and HDK, and songs from the Kiske-Somerville album, plus some brand new, never-before-heard tunes!

- Lastly, I'll be opening a new web shop on my website with some exclusive Amanda Somerville merchandise within the next couple of weeks. Keep on the lookout under "SHOP" for CDs as always, but also snazzy jackets, t-shirts and more!

Some more exciting news is coming in the next few days. In the mean time, wishing you peace and love... and horns up!

xx
Amanda

http://www.therocktemple.nl/de/konzert-kalender/details/81-amanda-somerville--cyrcus.html
Nach oben Nach unten
https://doros.forumieren.de

new Show in Netherlands mit CYRCUS
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Doros Metalstübchen :: Termine :: Konzert Termine-
Gehe zu: